Introducing: PARASIGHT FOR PETS
PARASIGHT FOR PETS, is an Industry Revolutionary Technology and Equipment achieving Instant Digital Fecal Analysis, for parasites in dogs and cats.
With the patented process of using AI, to produce instant digital results with the touch of a button; This system replaces the archaic practice of microscopic examination for egg count, whose accuracy is dictated by the human eye, availability of highly trained laboratory technicians and elements of incorrect results due to contamination, handling size and preparation. The current accepted practices introduce the element of human error into the reliability of the parasite results
Instant digital result are obtained, within 8-minutes from receiving sample to completion of Test.
There is no technology or system, in the market, which is comparable in efficiency, accuracy, specificity, repeatability, sensitivity, pricing and ease of use!
- Instant digital results
- 8-minute total assay time for results
- Dual Collection process compatible (loop & 1g sample)
- Companion and Pasture animal fecal analysis supported in one system
- Half the cost of other Automated Fecal testing on the market today
- Results can be shared electronically to clients instantly
- Easily interfaces with many current Veterinary Practice Software
- Promotes Well being care with clients due to observable & shareable results.
- Ability to identify Parasites in Dogs, Cats, Horses, Cattle, Sheep and Goats and future species in the foreseeable future
- Automatically capable of quantification and running Fecal Egg Count Reduction Test (FECRT) as well as FEC
Its time to Eliminate parasite misidentification in your practice. PARASIGHT FOR PETS digital image results are in color coded display, according to type and count for the following intestinal parasites in dogs and cats.
- Giardia (coming soon!)
- Heartworms (coming soon!)
Additional parasite types are identified and counted for horses, cattle, sheep, and goats
Why is parasite detection in dogs and cats essential?
The control of parasitic infestation is important aspect of preventative canine and feline medicine. Anthelmintics use for the prevention of potentially serious clinical disease and the reduction of zoonotic risks (cross transference of disease between humans and animals) in our population makes fecal testing paramount to human and environmental health. The frequent use of parasiticides for the treatment of roundworms and hookworms,1while the presences and types of parasites can be miscalculated, is developing a resistance to current products being used, as has been evidenced in equine and livestock parasites
THE ROUTINE TREATMENT OF CANINE AND FELINE INTESTINAL PARASITES HAS PRESENTED A DIFFICULT BALANCE BETWEEM THE DEVELOPMENT OF RESISTANCE AND MAXIMISING ANIMAL AND HUMAN HEALTH. With PARASIGHT FOR PETS, we are taking the guess work out of the equation.
1Ray Kaplan DVM,PhD,DACVMDEVPC Int.J Parasitol Drugs,Drug Resist 2021 Dec;17:107-117